Taxation & Tax Planning
We will help you to understand the tax implications of your actions, in order that you can plan ahead and conduct your affairs in a tax-efficient way.
Taxation & Tax Planning
Our Tax Compliance and Planning Services cover
- Tax Returns
- Tax Planning
- International Tax & Transfer Pricing
- Value Added Tax
- Other Tax Advisory Services
Individual (both local and expatriates) and company (entity) income tax returns;
We provide personal and business tax planning to a variety of clients. Whether you are a sole trader, Partnership, Company Director, Investor, or high-income earner our team is able to ensure that your Self-Assessment Tax Return (SATR) is completed by the necessary deadline, having claimed the reliefs available to you.
Tax Planning for individuals (both locals and expatriates), and companies (entities)
It is all too easy for individuals and businesses to find themselves swamped with tax complications. We aim to ease the burden, remove the stress from management and provide commercial solutions, leaving clients with more time to get on with running their businesses. We help with individual and business tax planning exercises and give advice on PAYE and VAT procedures. Our solutions are relevant and practical. For our corporate clients, careful tax planning is required for purchases and sales, business reconstructions, valuations, employee incentives, and pensions.
We save them money, we save them time, and the results are measurable.
We also specialize in international tax planning, the preparation of transfer pricing policy, documentation and supporting benchmarking studies, conducting risk reviews, and resolving transfer pricing disputes. We also advise on cross-border transactions, expansion of business activities in Africa, thin capitalization, and withholding tax.
VAT has gained notoriety for complexity and difficulty. Our VAT specialists will assist in minimizing liability, negotiate with VAT officials, and provide tax-efficient planning advice.
We can help to ensure that you comply with the regulations and that overpayments are not made. To help you manage this complex area, we provide an efficient, cost-effective VAT service, which includes:
– Assistance with VAT registration.
– Advice on VAT planning and administration.
– Use the most appropriate scheme.
– VAT control and reconciliation.
– Help with completing VAT returns.
– Planning to minimize future problems with Ghana Revenue Authority.
- Tax planning opportunities to minimize taxes/risks to both local and international entities.
- Tax relief and incentive planning are available under the various tax laws.
- Tax health checks/audits and related due diligence.
- effects of business acquisitions, disposals, and restructuring.
- Other tailor-made products as required by our clients.
- Withholding tax advice on payments for goods, works, and services.
- Employment Income Tax (Pay-As-You-Earn – PAYE) tax advice.
- Value Added Tax (“VAT”) planning and advice.
- Resolution of tax audit issues with the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA).
- Negotiations on behalf of clients with the GRA.
- Obtaining rulings from the GRA.
- Preparing written memorandum and tax opinions on transactions that have tax effects.
Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque, auctor sit amet aliquam vel, ullamcorper sit amet ligula.